Weston J. Morrow is an associate professor and the Graduate Director in the Department of Criminal Justice at the University of Nevada, Reno. He earned a B.S. in social science from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, an M.S. in criminal justice from California State University, Long Beach and a Ph.D. in criminology and criminal justice at Arizona State University. His research interests include Fourth Amendment jurisprudence, policing, racial and ethnic disparities in the criminal justice system and correctional officer well-being. Dr. Morrow's research has appeared in many peer-reviewed research journals (refer to CV).
- CRJ 301 - Research methods
- CRJ 312 - Administration
- CRJ 750 - Planned change in criminal justice
- Ph.D., criminology and criminal justice, Arizona State University
- M.S., criminal justice, California State University, Long Beach
- B.S., social science, California Polytechnic State University