Location and Parking
The Psychological Services Center is located on the first floor of the Mack Social Sciences Building on the University of Nevada, Reno campus, Room 124.
The mailing address is:
Psychological Services Center
Department of Clinical Psychology Mail Stop 0298
University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia St.
Reno, NV 89557
If you are coming from I-80, take exit 13.
When you get to Virginia Street, turn north toward the University.
- Parking for Psychological Services Center clients is on the second level of the Brian Whalen Parking Garage.
- You will need to obtain a parking pass from the clinic assistant, Mandy, or your therapist before parking in this lot.
- Look for the white "Psychological Services Center" signs. These are the first three parking spots on the south end of the garage near the elevators.
- If all three spots are full, public parking is available on the first floor of the garage.
- Please place the guest parking pass on the left side of your dashboard to avoid receiving a parking ticket. Unfortunately, we CANNOT reverse parking tickets.
Directions to Psychological Services Center (PSC)
Leave the Brian J. Whalen Parking Complex on the first floor and get on the sidewalk heading east.
- You will arrive at a large sidewalk running north to south. There is a large N sign on this sidewalk to the right, turn towards this sign and head past it (heading south)
- Follow the sidewalk and keep following it as it descends down a ramp between 2 red brick buildings. Keep going till after you descend a small flight of stairs. Continue heading south until you see a grass square with a small stand of trees. If you have walked to the Ansari Business building, you have gone too far.
- Across from the grass square, there is Mack Social Sciences. There is an entrance on either the North or East side. Enter either entrance and the PSC is on the first floor.
- Please knock, as we keep the door locked for privacy. Wait outside until someone answers.