Summer 2023 Orientation
- Students are eligible to register for orientation when "Register for Orientation" appears on their MyNevada to-do list
- Please read all information in the accordions below before completing your registration
- Space is limited so register soon! Do not make travel arrangements before your registration is confirmed
- Families and Supporters are invited to attend. View family program details
- After students attend orientation, they will make a virtual appointment for Academic Advising
* Orientation registration will open on Friday, March 17 after 2 p.m.
The New Student Orientation program helps ease the transition to college for incoming students and their parents and supporters. Students get to know campus, meet classmates and prepare for a great first year at the University. Orientation is required for all first-year students, and optional but highly recommended for new transfer students. Parents and other supporters are invited to participate in a family orientation program that takes place at the same time.
Orientation sessions are offered twice per year:
- Summer Orientation for students starting school in the fall semester
- January Orientation for students starting school in the spring semester