Roman de Salvo
- 2016 - 2022, Visiting Faculty, Sierra Nevada College, Low Residency MFA Interdisciplinary Arts, Incline Village, Nev.
- 2002 - 2005, Lecturer, San Diego State University
- 1999 - 2003, Visiting Artist & Adjunct Professor, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California
- 1996 - 1999, Lecturer, University of California, San Diego
Selected solo exhibitions
- 2019, McCairn, Murals of La Jolla
- 2019, Electric Picnic, Timken Museum of Art, San Diego
- 2016, Elements & Filaments, Lux Art Institute, Encinitas, California
- 2016, Cabin, Streamline Mobile Gallery, Sierra Nevada College, Incline Village, Nevada.
- 2015, Lightening, Quint Gallery, La Jolla, California.
- 2009, Split, Splice, Splay, Display, Quint Contemporary Art, La Jolla, California.
- 2008, "Group Show," Athenaeum Music & Arts Library, La Jolla, California.
- 2005, High Wire Acts, the Holter Museum of Art, Helena, Montana.
- 2005, Main Street Sculpture Project, the Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- 2004, Power Maze 3, Nevada Museum of Art, Reno, Nevada.
- 2004, Recent Work with Electrical Conduit, Quint Contemporary Art, La Jolla, California.
- 2001, Woods, Quint Contemporary Art, La Jolla, California.
- 2000, Hearth Furnishings, Tahoe Gallery, Sierra Nevada College, Incline, Nevada.
- 1998, Garden Guardians, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego.
- 1997, Cactus Arcade, Founder's Gallery, University of San Diego.
- 1996, Southwestern College Art Gallery, Chula Vista, California.
- 1995, Furnishings, Quint Contemporary Art, La Jolla, California.
Selected public commissions
- 2020, Fountain Mountain, Mission Trails Regional Park, City of San Diego.
- 2019, Beach Castles, South Mission Beach Lifeguard Station, City of San Diego.
- 2019, The Chollas Realm, Chollas Creek Linear Park, Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation, San Diego.
- 2012, The Riparium, Ruocco Park, San Diego Unified Port District.
- 2012, Grape Maze, California Center for the Arts Escondido, City of Escondido.
- 2010, Seven for Seven Trees, Seven Trees Community Center and Branch Library, City of San Jose.
- 2006, Utility Filigree, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego.
- 2006, Nexus Eucalyptus, California Department of Transportation District 11 Headquarters, San Diego, State of California.
- 2005, Alvarado Riddle, Alvarado Medical Center Station, San Diego Trolley, Metropolitan Transit Development Board.
- 2003, Crab Carillon, 25th Street Corridor, City of San Diego.
Selected group exhibitions
- 2015, Eureka!, New Children’s Museum, San Diego.
- 2009, Animal Art, New Children's Museum, San Diego.
- 2008, Childsplay, New Children’s Museum, San Diego.
- 2007, Sancta, Steve Turner Contemporary, Beverly Hills, California.
- 2003, American Idyll, Public Art Fund, New York. Catalog.
- 2003, Baja to Vancouver: The West Coast in Contemporary Art, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle. Traveled. Catalog.
- 2002, 2002 California Biennial, Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, California. Catalog.
- 2002, I-5 Resurfacing: Four Decades of California Contemporary Art, San Diego Museum of Art.
- 2001, Lateral Thinking: Art of the 1990s, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego. Traveled. Catalog.
- 2001, Chain Reaction: Rube Goldberg and Contemporary Art, Williams College Museum of Art, Williamstown, Massachusetts. Traveled. Catalog.
- 2001, Double Vision: Photographs from the Strauss Collection, University Art Museum, California State University, Long Beach. Traveled. Catalog.
- 2000, inSITE2000, Tijuana, Mexico. Catalog.
- 2000, Giverny Garden Projects, Musée d'Art Américain, Giverny, France.
- 2000, 2000 Biennial Exhibition, Whitney Museum of American Art, New York. Catalog.
- 1999, Drip, Blow, Burn: Forces of Nature in Contemporary Art, The Hudson River Museum, Yonkers, New York. Catalog.
- 1996, 96 Containers--Art Across Oceans, Copenhagen, Denmark. Catalog.
- 1995, Common Ground, a Regional Exhibition, Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego.
- 1994, inSITE'94, San Diego Natural History Museum, San Diego. Catalog.
- MFA, Visual Arts, University of California San Diego, 1995
- BFA, Sculpture, California College of Arts & Crafts, 1990