High-impact master's education
The online master’s in cybersecurity program at the University of Nevada, Reno has been designed to prepare a new generation of cybersecurity professionals with both the technical skills and theoretical knowledge to address evolving cybersecurity challenges.
Applications are accepted year-round
Apply by: July 27 (Begin in Fall) - Extended to Aug 3 | Dec 15 (Begin in Spring) | April 6 (Begin in Summer)
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution.
- Applicants having a minimum GPA of 2.75 and computer science minor equivalency or better will be directly admitted into the core program.
- Applicants not having the minimum computer science minor equivalency or with GPA below 2.75 will be considered for admission into the bridge program (two bridge courses) before taking the core courses.
- Bridge program candidates must complete two bridge courses (6 credits) and maintain a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 over the two bridge courses before starting core classes (30 credits).
In addition, please include the following documents with your application:
- One-page personal statement describing career goals
- Two letters of recommendation