The site of University of Nevada, Reno home games since 1988, William Peccole Park has grown into one of the premier college baseball facilities on the West Coast. Originally constructed in 1988 and gradually expanded three times, Peccole Park now features a seating capacity of 3,000. A media-friendly press box, Wolf Pack locker facilities, restrooms, concession stands, two bullpens, and batting cages complement the on-campus facility. The facility is named in honor of William Peccole (1913-1999), a University of Nevada, Reno graduate who donated substantial funds to construct and expand the field.
Building Code: WPP Building Number: 114