Building Code: MH
Building Number: 034
Morrill Hall was the first building constructed on campus when the University was moved from Elko to Reno in 1885. Designed by Reno architect M.J. Curtis, and built at the then-astronomical sum of $13,500, Morrill Hall originally housed the entire University, including offices, classrooms, living quarters, a museum and the library. Morrill Hall was extensively remodeled in the 1970s and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. Today it is home to the University's Division of Development and Alumni Relations.