5,502: Unsafe Conditions or Activities

Last Revised: March 2011

Anyone wishing to report an unsafe condition or activity found on the university premises may do so by contacting EH&S or a member of the occupational safety committee. If written correspondence is submitted with a name and a university address, a written response will be provided. Intra-departmental situations should be initially addressed to the department head, however, initial contact may be made directly to EH&S at Mail Stop 0328 or by calling 327-5040.