2,290: Voluntary Transfers

Last Revised: August 2005

A classified employee may make inquiries concerning openings in other departments within the university system, without prior notification to his immediate supervisor, by notifying BCN Human Resources.

Classified personnel transferring in the same class and grade shall be entitled to the same grade and step prior to transferring without loss of anniversary date credit.