13: Sources of Information
Revised: May 2008
The Administrative Manual is intended to codify university policy and related procedure. The institution maintains other relevant sources of information (listed below) which may also be of assistance.
- Nevada System of Higher Education Code;
- Board of Regents Handbook;
- Nevada System of Higher Education Procedures and Guidelines Manual;
- University of Nevada, Reno Bylaws;
- State Administrative Manual (SAM) of the State of Nevada;
- Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS), Chapter 396 (concerning the Nevada System of Higher Education);
- University of Nevada, Reno Catalog;
- University of Nevada, Reno Class Schedule (published each semester);
- University of Nevada, Reno Faculty and Staff Directory;
- University parking and traffic regulations; and
- University of Nevada, Reno Sponsored Projects Administration Manual.