We specialize in strategic meeting management - meeting your goals and improving your return on investment.
With experienced event staff and management, we offer exceptional comprehensive conference services that include:
- procuring and contracting with event facilities, as well as reservations and housing,
- budgeting large and small events, in addition to tracking accounts
- contracting with and coordinating staff, volunteers, speakers and other staff and production team members
- providing technology and audiovisual assistance,
- creating customizable registration systems in house,
- planning and arranging for function room set up, and food and beverage
- marketing and promotion, as well as the production of presented materials,
- sponsoring and delivering distance education and web-based products; and
- coordinating efforts with state and national credentialing boards for continuing education.
For more information, please contact Julie Tieman, Director of Conference Services at: 775-682-8558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie M. Tieman, M.A., CMP, CMM (April 2017) earned a master's degree from the College of Education at the University of Nevada, Reno, in 2002. Ms. Tieman functions as a Director of Conference Services at the College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno in Reno, Nevada. Ms. Tieman has worked for multiple federal, state, association and service contracts for organizations seeking logistical management, consulting and support for events for more than 12 years, and is familiar with convention management systems. She earned the Convention Industry Council's professional designation of Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) in the summer of 2010. She will also earn a Certificate of Meeting Management in April of 2017, and is a member of Meeting Professionals International.
The College of Business Conference Services Department provides services in regards to registration, procurement, onsite management, budget management, marketing, sponsor and exhibitor management and sales, website design, event coordination, event design, site selection and negotiation, continuing education provider, and speaker management. The staff has experience working on an event up to 3,000 participants and a multi-million dollar budget as well as small, high-priority events. For more information, please contact Julie Tieman, Director of Conference Services at: 775-682-8558 or email@example.com.