Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

1,445: Commercial Transportation Receipts

Last Revised: July 2007

The traveler's portion of bus, taxi, airport, railroad or airplane tickets must be original or a copy of the electronic ticket confirmation and must be attached to the "Claim for Employee Travel Expense" form if the individual paid for the tickets and is seeking reimbursement. If the bus, train or other ticketing process does not provide receipts, the traveler should note this on the "Claim for Employee Travel Expense" form and attach any other documentation, such as bus or train fare schedules, which can substantiate the cost of the ticket(s).

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us