Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

1,418: Combining University Business and Personal Travel

Last Revised: July 2007

Separating university and personal travel expenses poses certain auditing problems for the travel processor in the Controller's Office. Employees who incorporate private and university travel must demonstrate the costs borne by the university are not increased by the personal travel. The employee must clearly delineate the private and university charges when submitting a "Claim for Employee Travel Expense" form. When university and private travel is not clearly delineated, the travel processor will determine the reimbursement due to the employee. If in doubt about the calculation of reimbursement, contact the travel processor in the Controller's Office at (775) 784-4167.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us