skip to main content

1,321: Submission of W-4 Forms after Initial Employment

Last Revised: June 2008

For all types of employees, the W-4 form must be submitted to the Payroll office for any:

  1. Change of name, with a copy of Social Security Card, or
  2. Change in number of withholding exemptions.

Take the next step...