Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

University Administrative Manual

1,062: Cash Transfer

Last Revised: May 1998

Cash transfer is a term referring to a transfer of monies between funds, or accounts. It does not refer to a transfer of budget authority. Cash transfers can be made only under certain circumstances.

Cash transfers can be initiated by submitting a "Transfer Voucher" form to Accounting Services, Controller's Office. Cash transfers should be approved by the department head or the account administrator.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us