Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

University Administrative Manual

2,307: Transferring Between Funding Sources

Last Revised: October 2009

When an employee is moved to a grant-funded or soft money funding source, all, part, or none of the annual leave may be accepted by the receiving department. Employees may be required to use all accrued annual leave during the employment covered by the funding source as specified in their employment contract. Any amount over the accrued leave limit and any compensatory time on the books must be paid by the exiting funding source.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us