Saralinda Kiser is a teacher/scholar focused on undergraduate pedagogy and interpersonal communication. She also is the director of undergraduate advising.
Her current interests center on enhancing the undergraduate educational experience as a tool for social justice, individual discernment and academic excellence.
Kiser's personal history includes a previous career in live theater, where she performed and directed nearly 100 plays, wrote 21 original scripts and served as the artistic director for Actory Theatre Arts and the administrative director for Nevada Children's Theatre.
- Undergraduate pedagogy
- Interpersonal conflict
- Theater history
- COM 101 - Oral Communication
- COM 113 - Fundamentals of Speech Communication
- COM 202 - Interpersonal Listening: Theory and Application
- COM 212 - Introduction to Communication Research
- COM 302 - Interpersonal Communication
- COM 313/THTR 335 - Exploring the Voice: Theory and Application
- COM 407 - Communication Between the Sexes
- COM 434 - Communication and Conflict Resolution
- SOTA 101 - Introduction to the Arts
- THTR 100 - Introduction to Theatre
- THTR 105 - Introduction to
- ActingTHTR 118 - Orientation to Performance Theatre
- M.A., University of Nevada, Reno, 2005
- B.A., University of Nevada, Reno, 1994