High-impact master's education
Our online Master’s in Social Work is one of only a handful of degrees solely structured around advanced generalist practice (AGP), which prepares social workers to be more versatile for the diverse array of challenges and opportunities they may face in their careers.
Applications are accepted year-round
Apply by: July 27 (Begin in Fall) - Extended to Aug 3 | Dec 15 (Begin in Spring) | April 6 (Begin in Summer)
Master of Social Work Advanced Standing:
- Graduation from a CSWE-accredited baccalaureate program in social work (degree completed within the last seven years)
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or 3.25 in the last half of undergraduate studies (last half encompasses approximately 60 credits of all undergraduate coursework completed, which may include courses from more than one school) and grades no lower than a “B-” in each social work course.
- Documentation of outstanding performance in a BSW field experience under professional social work supervision. All other requirements for admission as listed in the 60-credit program of study.
Master of Social Work Traditional:
- Bachelor’s degree from regionally accredited institution (non-social work bachelor’s degree needs substantial preparation in the liberal arts, including the social sciences, humanities, research and human biology)
- A course in statistics AND research methods is required
- Graduate school application fee of $60
- MSW application form with essays
- Three letters of recommendation
- 3.00 overall GPA or 3.25 in last 60 hours