skip to main content

Thompson Building

Thompson Building

This Georgian-style building, designed by Reno architect Frederick De Longchamps, was built in 1920 to house the university's "teacher training" program. In 1959, the building was named to honor Dr. Reuben C. Thompson, who taught at the university from 1908 to 1948, and founded the Department of Philosophy. The building now houses several student services programs.

Building Code: TB Building Number: 049

Take the next step...