Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Jones Center

Jones Center

Originally opened as the campus library in 1914, this longtime fixture on the historic University Quadrangle was designed by the famed Reno architect Frederick De Longchamps. Over the years, this building has served as the "Hall of English," the Department of Journalism, and as home to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research. Currently, it houses University Communications as well as members of the Divisions of Human Resources and Institutional Analysis.

Map Locator

  • Building Code: JC
  • Building Number: 043
  • Map Grid: I5

Additional Information

  • Year Opened: 1914
  • Number of Floors: 2

Map to Jones Center

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us