This 118,000-square-foot building opened for classes in fall 1997. It houses the College of Education. Formerly known as the College of Education Building, the structure was renamed in 2003 in honor of Nevada State Sen. William J. Raggio, a Reno native, Nevada graduate and longtime K-12 and higher education advocate in the state of Nevada.
- Child and Family Research Center
- Dean's Future Scholars Program
- Early Learning Center
- E.L. Cord Foundation Center for Learning and Literacy
- Nell J. Redfield Learning & Resource Center
- Northern Nevada Writing Project
- Raggio Research Center for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Education