Request Grade Change

MyNEVADA 2.0 now offers instructors the ability to electronically submit a Change of Grade for a student once grades have been posted!

This new Request Grade Change feature is only available for instructors with "post" grade roster access in MyNEVADA 2.0. As a reminder this Request Grade Change should only be used to correct a clerical, data entry or informal resolution to student inquiry after a grade roster has been posted.

Formal Grade Appeals must file resulting changes of grade through Admissions and Records. This Request Grade Change feature in MyNEVADA 2.0 is only available one week following the final grade submission deadline for each term. You will not be able to change a grade through this new process for students who have W's. Initial grades for Incompletes may be filed through Request Change of Grades in MyNEVADA one week following the final grade submission deadline. Changing an Incomplete to the final grade after this timeline must be done via the hard copy form Grade Report for Incomplete and will require Instructor, Chair, and Dean signature. 

To change a student's grade once the roster has been posted, navigate to the MyNEVADA 2.0 homepage, then from Essentials click on the Instructor Task Center:

Screen shot showing the instructor task center from the mynevada 2.0 homepage

Next click on the My Schedule task, you will be prompted to log in (if needed):

Screen shot of the My Schedule task from the main instructor task center view

From your My Schedule click "change term". Then click the instructor icon.

 change of grade 3

Then click "Request Grade Change".

change of grade 4

You will now be able to select the student (s) and grade that needs to be changed. Once all changes have been selected click the green "SUBMIT" button.

change of grade 5

change of grade 6

Once your change of grades have been submitted you will receive a Success message for each grade that was changed.

change of grade 8