Building Code: TB
Building Number: 049
This Georgian-style building, designed by Reno architect Frederick De Longchamps, was built in 1920 to house the university's "teacher training" program. In 1959, the building was named to honor Dr. Reuben C. Thompson, who taught at the university from 1908 to 1948, and founded the Department of Philosophy. The building now houses the College of Liberal Arts Student Center; Core Humanities; Gender, Race, and Identity program; and the Department of Political Science.