Sarah H. Fleischmann Building

SFB

Sarah H. Fleischmann Building

Building Number: 030

Originally the Home Economics Building, the Sarah Fleischmann building was constructed in 1956-57 and named for Sarah Hamilton Fleischmann, wife to food industry (Standard Brands) executive Max C. Fleischmann. Building funds were donated by the Fleischmann Foundation, in conjunction with construction of the Fleischmann Agriculture Building. The structure houses several departments of the Division of Health Sciences.