Orvis Building

Orvis Building

The building is named for Arthur E. Orvis and his wife, Mae Zenke Orvis, whose gifts helped establish Nevada's first university-level school of nursing in 1956. However, the Orvis School of Nursing, including its nursing offices, faculty offices, administrative offices and nursing skills lab have been relocated to the William N. Pennington Health Sciences Education building

Building Code: OB Building Number: 033