Building Code: LHD
Building Number: 060
Built in 1896, the historic Lincoln Hall underwent seismic retrofitting in 2016 to repair and reinforce the brick structure. The restoration was done with great care and attention to detail, preserving historical features of the building while gaining space for faculty offices. Originally a dormitory - and the longest continuously operating residence hall on a college campus in the nation - Lincoln Hall is now home to faculty members from the sociology, communication studies and history departments.