Building Code: JC
Building Number: 043
Originally opened as the campus library in 1914, this longtime fixture on the historic University Quadrangle was designed by the famed Reno architect Frederick De Longchamps. Over the years, this building has served as the "Hall of English," the Department of Journalism, and as home to the Bureau of Business and Economic Research. Currently, it houses the Department of Philosophy.