Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Edmund J. Cain Hall

Edmund J. Cain Hall

Edmund J. Cain Hall was opened in fall 1972 on one of the north slopes of campus as the College of Education building. The building is named in honor of the longtime College of Education Dean Edmund J. Cain, whose work in the 1960s and 1970s helped attract a national-class faculty to the school. It is home to the Departments of Foreign Languages and Literatures, Philosophy, Military Science and also includes the Writing Center, English as a Second Language Center, the Addiction Training Center, the Center for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies, Upward Bound, Teaching and Learning Technologies, and KUNR public radio station.

Map Locator

  • Building Code: EJCH
  • Building Number: 081
  • Map Grid: G5

Map to Edmund J. Cain Hall

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us