Find answers and connect with our Workday experts
Workday Resources & Support
Welcome new employees! Please contact the IT Help Desk for all login issues. With your NetID activated, you will also have access to the Workday Resources listed below.
The Workday Knowledge Base is designed to be your one-stop shop for all things Workday@UNR. The Knowledge Base includes announcements, frequently asked questions, and both policy and procedure information. You can also make suggestions on content creation and modification by submitting feedback on any Knowledge Base article.
Whether you are new to Workday, taking on a new role, or just eager to learn, we encourage you to attend our in-person training sessions. View our Training Schedule for more information about upcoming sessions!
HR Drop-In Assistance | Workday Wednesdays
For HR-related questions about Workday, you may also drop in during our weekly Workday Wednesday lab sessions for one-on-one training. On Wednesday mornings, HR staff are available to assist you in-person with topics such as requesting leave, hiring procedures, job changes, compensation changes, recruitment, and period activity pay.
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Every Wednesday
Glazner Computer Lab | Artemesia Building
For Finance-related questions about Workday, please call the Help Desk or submit a Help Desk Ticket so that the appropriate Finance specialist can be identified to assist you.
Submit an Online Workday Help Desk Ticket
If you can't find what you are looking for on the Knowledge Base, our team of Workday experts are happy to assist you. When you submit an online Help Desk ticket using Team Dynamics, a technician who specializes in that topic area will be assigned to assist you and will email you back as soon as possible.
Call the Workday Help Desk
You may also call our Workday Help Desk during designated hours (or leave us a voicemail outside of these hours).
(775) 784-6086 | Monday through Friday | 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Several roles were set up in Workday to assist in processing transactions. Use the Workday Support Job Aid to identify who supports your organization. Note, these roles represent security profiles within the Workday system and may not correlate with employees' actual job titles.
- Administrative Assistant - Admin Assistants can initiate HR transactions on behalf of employees in their organization.
- Timekeeper - Timekeepers can enter and correct Time for employees in their organization. They can also run reports and view Time information.
- Absence Support - The Absence Support role can initiate Time Off and Leave Requests on behalf of an employee in their organization. They can also correct Time Off and view Absence information.
- Financial Administrative Assistant - The Financial Admin Assistant can initiate financial transactions on behalf of employees. These transactions include:
- Reconciling PCards
- Submitting Spend Authorizations and Expense reports
- Initiating Purchasing requests