Military Transcript

The Veterans Administration requires the University to evaluate your prior military training and to grant appropriate credit. Your classes can only be certified for two semesters without your military training having been evaluated. To ensure that you will continue receiving your GI Bill benefits, please click on the appropriate link below to request your "Official" Military Transcript be sent to the University Office of Admission* for evaluation.

Joint Services Transcripts

This Web site provides "Official Transcripts" of military training and experience to veterans of the Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve.

Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)

This site provides information on obtaining "Official Transcripts" of courses completed at the Community College of the Air Force.

The address for the University of Nevada, Reno Office of Admissions is:

University of Nevada, Reno / MS 0120
Admissions & Records
Reno, NV 89557-0120