Military transcripts

The Veterans Administration requires the University to evaluate your prior military training and to grant appropriate credit. Your classes can only be certified for two semesters without your military training having been evaluated. To ensure that you will continue receiving your GI Bill benefits, please click on the appropriate link below to request your "official" military transcripts be sent to the the University's Office of Admissions and Records for evaluation.

University of Nevada, Reno
Office of Admissions and Records
MS 0120
Reno, NV 89557-0120

Ordering official transcripts

Joint Services TranscriptsThis site provides official transcripts of military training and experience to veterans of the Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, Army, Army National Guard, and Army Reserve.

Community College of the Air Force (CCAF). This site provides information on obtaining official transcripts of courses completed at the Community College of the Air Force.