Get help with transcripts and enrollment questions

Enrollment calculations

Get information regarding enrollment calculations for GI Bill benefits during regular fall and spring semesters, Wintermester and summer sessions.

Semester enrollment form

All recipients of veteran educational benefits at the University of Nevada, Reno must submit an Electronic Semester Enrollment form (E-SEF) to the Veteran Services Office each semester. Learn more about submitting this form.

Military transcripts

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs requires the University to evaluate your prior military training and to grant appropriate credit. Your classes can only be certified for two semesters without your military training having been evaluated. Learn more about military transcripts.

Active duty re-admission

When students whose higher education academic careers are interrupted by mobilization or activation to duty, the institution makes every possible effort to place the returning student back into the academic track as close as possible to the point prior to activation. Learn more about re-admission to the University.

Tuition Assistance

Military Tuition Assistance (TA) is a benefit paid to educational institutions on behalf of eligible members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force and Coast Guard. Learn more about applying for Tuition Assistance.