Reserve Education Assistance Program - Chapter 1607

REAP provides educational assistance to members of the Reserve components called or ordered to active duty in response to a war or national emergency declared by the president or Congress. View up-to-date information about these benefits

How do I apply for Chapter 1607 (REAP)?

New Applicant

You must apply online at the Veterans On Line Applications (VONAPP) website. Once you have applied online, please print out the application and bring it to the University Veteran Services Office so we know that you applied online and can remind the Veterans Administration Office of your method of applying for benefits.

Transfer Applicant

You can apply by filling out VA Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program or Place of Training. The original VA Form 22-1995 and a University of Nevada, Reno Veteran's Course Submission Form must be submitted to the Veteran's Services staff.