Primary Veteran Benefits

These programs describe all the benefits that you may potentially be eligible for as a veteran. To compare benefits, view the benefits comparison chart.

Beginning to Use Your Benefits at UNR

    • Certificate of Eligibility (COE): Once you have completed you application for benefits on VONAPP, our office will need a copy of your COE in order to process your benefits.
    • Military Transcripts: By law, military transcripts need to be submitted to the university within 2 semesters to be evaluated.
    • Electronic-Semester Enrollment Form (e-SEF): All recipients of Veteran Educational Benefits at the University of Nevada, Reno, and wish to have their courses certified, must submit a Electronic Semester Enrollment Form (e-SEF) to the Veterans Services Office every semester.