GI Degrees

Interested in a dual degree?

Learn more about Dual Degrees.

The Department of Veterans Affairs provides a list of University of Nevada degree programs that are currently approved for GI Bill benefits. New degree programs are added to the list as they are approved. Students who are undeclared must consult with the Veteran Services Office for certification eligibility.

Be sure to check your catalog year and with your advisor to ensure that you are enrolled in classes that meet degree requirements. Students are strongly urged to follow the recommended schedule for your major listed in the General Catalog for your catalog year.

View a list of the approved programs. Click Nevada on the map and scroll down to the University of Nevada, Reno. Then click on the "Programs" link.