Late night incentive
If you are a university student group or organization and your event ends after midnight (12:00 a.m.), the Joe Crowley Student Union will subsidize 100% of Student Union special event staff charges and the staffing is completely free!
- At least 1/3 of event attendees must still be present after midnight (12:00 a.m.) to receive the discount.
- The discount is only applied after midnight (12:00 a.m.). Therefore, if less than 1/3 of event attendees are present at 11:45 p.m., that is not considered after midnight and the 100% discount would not apply.
- These incentives are only offered to student groups. If you are not a university-recognized club or organization, the late night incentive program is unavailable.
- The updated late night incentive program applies every day of the week, not just on weekends. All student group hosted events ending after midnight (12:00 a.m.) are eligible to receive the 100% discount on Student Union special event staff charges.
Not covered by late night incentive
- Set-up staff
- Custodial assistance fees
- Arduous turnover fees
- Any staffing outside of the event time
- Additional costs incurred by rental equipment, arduous equipment, or miscellaneous charges. Examples: excessive clean-up, dance floor set up and tear down, medium and large portable screen set up and tear down, etc.
If you are interested in learning more information about the late night incentive program or if you wish to schedule your group’s first late-night event, please contact your event coordinator.