Nevada PASS leader forms
Below are the most common online forms that PASS Leaders will use throughout the semester. If you have issues accessing or using the forms, please contact Christopher Chadwick.
- No show/cancelled sessions. Use this form to report PASS sessions with no attendance or cancelled sessions. Remember, cancelled sessions should be approved by Christopher and the instructor ahead of time.
- Peer observation. Use this form when observing your peers to collect your thoughts for a constructive debrief.
- Observation debrief. Use this form after a peer or mentor observation to share your two action items you will implement based on the feedback you received.
- Reflection/planning form. Use this form to briefly outline how the week went and what your plans are for next week's PASS sessions.
- SENIOR PASS Leaders - mentor observation form.