Western Nevada College Transfer Admission Program
The Transfer Admissions Program (TAP) is offered at Western Nevada College. The program allows students to stay connected with the University by receiving monthly reminders on application deadlines, financial aid, transfer events and more. The University of Nevada, Reno visits the college at least once per month to go over the application process and academic advising. Please see schedule below.
Upcoming TAP schedule
2019 dates: January 10th, February 14th, March 14th, April 11th and May 9th
Location: Western Nevada College | Dini Library | Room 201
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM: Workshop on how to apply, advising, core waivers and more
- 2:00 - 4:30 PM: Individual appointments
To book an appointment, please contact Kari Emm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 784-7400, option 1 and speak with a transfer specialist.
Notify Kari Emm by email at email@example.com to verify your application has been received.
Benefits of the Transfer Admissions Program
- Stay connected with University of Nevada, Reno faculty and advisors
- Be reminded of deadlines, such as the February 1st scholarship deadline
- Be able to receive academic advising while attending community college
- Stay connected to the University while still enrolled at your community college