Truckee Meadows Community College Nevada College Transfer Admission Program
The Transfer Admissions Program (TAP) is offered at Truckee Meadows Community College. The program allows students to stay connected with the University by receiving monthly reminders on application deadlines, financial aid, transfer events and more. The University of Nevada, Reno visits the college at least once per month to go over the application process and academic advising. Please see schedule below.
Upcoming TAP schedule
2019 dates: January 17th, February 21st, March 21st, April 18th, and May 16th
Location: Truckee Meadows Community College | Red Mountain Building | Advising Center | Room 111
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM: Workshop on how to apply, advising, core waivers and more
- 2:00 - 4:30 PM: Individual appointments
To book an appointment, please contact Kari Emm at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (775) 784-7400, option 1 and speak with a transfer specialist.
Benefits of the Transfer Admissions Program
- Stay connected with University of Nevada, Reno faculty and advisors
- Be reminded of deadlines, such as the February 1st scholarship deadline
- Be able to receive academic advising while attending community college
- Stay connected to the University while still enrolled at your community college