Transfer Admissions Program (TAP)
The Transfer Admissions Program (TAP) provides two-year or community college students with an opportunity to continue their education and graduate with a bachelor's degree from the University of Nevada, Reno. TAP ensuree students experience a seamless transition to the University of Nevada, Reno after completing their associate degree. The program is open to students attending Great Basin College, Truckee Meadows Community College or Western Nevada College and have intentions of transferring to the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Co-admission at both community college and the University, where credit hours count towards an associate and bachelor's degree
- Access to the Mathewson-IGT Knowledge Center (library) and E.L. Wiegand Fitness Center
- Receive discounted tickets to athletics events
- Regularly scheduled visits with an admissions counselor who explain and assist with admission requirements, financial aid more
- Enhanced academic advising and access to university faculty
- Invitation to specific transfer student events
- Waivers for courses at University of Nevada, Reno when their associate degree (AA, AS, or AB) have been completed
Ready to apply to the Transfer Admissions Program?
If you're ready to apply, you can submit an online application for TAP using the button below.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about TAP, you may University's Transfer Recruitment Coordinator, Kari Emm, by email or phone at (775) 682-5928.