Detailed information for each major and minor offered by the Department of Theatre and Dance can be found at the University of Nevada, Reno General Catalog. Students wishing to declare a theatre major, dance major, theatre minor or a dance minor should complete a change of major or minor form. Students should set up a meeting with a theatre or dance adviser to discuss course offerings and requirements.

Follow the appropriate link to find specific information about degree requirements and recommended schedules by semester: