Department of Theatre and Dance Production Rehearsal Attendance Policy
- Production participants are expected to clear their schedules and commit to attending all regular and technical rehearsals.
- If there is a known conflict (academic or other) with a rehearsal, it must be disclosed to the choreographer/director at the beginning of the rehearsal period. At this time, the choreographer/director may decide to recast the role.
- Missing one or more rehearsals without prior permission may result in dismissal from the production.
- Arriving late or leaving early from rehearsals may result in dismissal from the production.
- Emergency situations will be accessed on a case-by-case basis.