The Success Series On-Demand puts you in control of the information you need to be a successful student at the University of Nevada, Reno.
Clubs, organizations, residence halls, Greek organizations, classes, or study groups are all invited to participate in the Success Series On-Demand. We'll work with you to develop a program that meets your group's needs in order to help participants be more successful!
How it works:
- Identify the needs of your group and the topic you would like covered
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your program needs, contact information, etc. at least two weeks before your desired date
- We'll work with you and our campus partners to develop a program and coordinate the details
- We meet with your group and deliver the program
We offer programs on topics within the following categories:
- Academic Success and Skills
- Campus Involvement and Co-Curricular Programs
- Academic and Career Exploration
- Health and Wellness
- Personal Development and Life Skills
- Go to our past programs page for a full list of workshops we have offered during past semesters. We can also develop something entirely new to fit your group's needs!