First in the Pack Orientation
The Nevada First in the Pack Program is now accepting applications for the FALL 2018 Semester. The Fall Retreat will be held in August.
Topics covered at the Fall Retreat will include:
- Motivational Speakers
- Break out sessions focusing on college transition and leadership development
- Expectations and Requirements for the program
- We will fill out required paperwork
- Getting to know other First-Generation Freshman
- We will learn more about the University of Nevada campus and different ways you can be engaged
If you have applied and been accepted into our program, please check in with Desirae Acosta, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about the time, date, and location of the Fall Retreat.
- Held in January every year
- Learn more about career development opportunities
- Engage in discussions regarding diversity and equity
- Find your voice on campus
- Enrollment & Financial Aid Support
The Spring Retreat is a requirement for all Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 First in the Pack Participants.