Division of Student Services mission, vision and core values
The Division of Student Services exists to recruit, retain, and graduate students.
In seeking to build a sustainable community for all students, Student Services values:
- Pursuit of knowledge
Student Services aspires to make Nevada a life-changing experience for students as they persist and graduate from the University while contributing to their community.
How do we accomplish our mission?
We accomplish this as part of the University's learning mission through activities that:
- Co-create with diverse students a thriving campus community which integrates the curricular, co-curricular and virtual experiences
- Add value to every student’s experience as they pursue their educational and personal goals
- Value each student and what they bring to our campus
- Provide opportunities for students to become more conscientious and visionary leaders of a sustainable global community
- Strive to promote an equitable and inclusive learning environment for all
- Optimize mental and physical health as a foundation for success
- Help students to develop relationships to increase a sense of belonging
- Share data to bolster impact across campus
- Promote opportunities for student development, growth and success