GivePulse and Club Membership Verification
- All ASUN affiliated clubs/organizations must have at least 10 members who are enrolled in at
least 7 or more undergraduate credits at all times.
- Givepulse membership checks are done at minimum on a monthly basis.
- If your organization does not meet the 10 member verification at any point of the year, your
organizations recognition status may be effected until the issue is resolved.
Even though only 10 students are required, we encourage ALL members to join the UNR
GivePulse Club Page. Here are the steps to do so:
- Visit the University of Nevada, Reno's GivePulse site and click Log In in the top right.
- Select Log In with NetID and enter your campus credentials.
- You will arrive at the University of Nevada, Reno GivePulse homepage where you can view upcoming volunteer opportunities (events), find other users or find other on-campus organizations (subgroups) to join. Click on Subgroups tab on the navigation icons.
- Type your organization's name on the search box and click search.
- Once you are on your organization's homepage, click on Become Member under your organization's name.
- You are all set!