Registered Sex Offenders

All students, employees and guests of the University of Nevada, Reno who have been convicted of a sex crime as defined by NRS 179D.410 or crimes against children as defined by NRS 179D.210 must register with the University of Nevada Police Services, 784-4013, Student Services Building.  Information on registered sex offenders who are students, employees or guests of the university may be obtained by contacting University Police Services at the number listed above.