Helpful Resources

Alcohol and Other Drug Counseling

An Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor is available to students at no cost. These services are provided to assist students in exploring their current substance use and how it is affecting their personal, social, academic and career goals. The services provided by this counselor include drug and alcohol assessments and individual substance abuse counseling sessions.

Nevada Recovery and Prevention Community (N-RAP)

N-RAP is a sober community at UNR, which provides support and resources for students who want to live sober, whether they are in recovery from addiction or choosing to abstain for other reasons. N-RAP provides wellness meetings, recovery support, 12-step meetings, healthy living support and a safe place to hang out during classes or for any reason between. For more information, find them on Facebook at or call them at 775-784-6224.