- B.B.A., University of Alaska Fairbanks
- M.S., Family and Consumer Sciences, University of Idaho
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA)
- Association of University Export Control Officers (AUECO)
- Certified Research Administrator (CRA)
Michele has over 18 years of experience working in university research administration in which she spent 3 years at the University of Idaho and 12 years at the University of Alaska Fairbanks before coming to the University of Nevada, Reno, in 2014. In the current position of Research Compliance Program Manager for the University of Nevada, Reno, Michele utilizes her wide variety of experience in research administration to find win-win solutions to the myriad of interesting challenges inherent to research compliance. In her current position, Michele manages the effort reporting, export controls, and conflict of interest compliance programs.