Intent to Compete (Competition Registration)
Register to qualify for the 2019 Sontag Entrepreneurship Competition and complete the Intent to Compete form no later than Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
Applicant teams must:
- Fill out the application. Complete the Intent to Compete form by providing the following:
- Team member names, with contact information, class level, and major (The students listed as team members on the Intent to Compete form will be evaluated by the competition committee as to their eligibility.);
- Team leader (designated contact person);
- A 1500-word (max) abstract describing the business venture. Note: The initial business description can be altered, as appropriate;
- Names and contact information for project advisors and mentors.
- Submit Business Model Canvas worksheet(s) for their business concept; and
- Submit an abstract describing the business venture (1,500 word maximum).
Teams will receive an email by Friday, January 25, 2019 regarding team eligibility and indicating whether they have been selected for a qualifying interview.
Note: No other expression of intent to compete will be accepted.